Kedutaan Besar Swiss di Indonesia merupakan perwakilan resmi Swiss dan mencakup segala hal yang berkaitan dengan hubungan diplomatik kedua negara. Ini mewakili kepentingan Swiss di bidang politik, ekonomi dan keuangan, pengaturan hukum, ilmu pengetahuan, pendidikan dan budaya. Kedutaan Besar mempromosikan perekonomian Swiss di Indonesia, ekspor Swiss dan pariwisata. Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Swiss di Indonesia
Ini menerapkan kerjasama ekonomi Swiss dan strategi pembangunan di Indonesia. Duta Besar juga terakreditasi di Perhimpunan Bangsa-Bangsa Asia Tenggara (ASEAN) dan Timor-Leste. Kedutaan Besar terlibat aktif dalam pelaksanaan Kemitraan Dialog Sektoral ASEAN-Swiss.
Sebagai perwakilan resmi Swiss, Kedutaan Besar mencakup segala hal yang berkaitan dengan hubungan diplomatik kedua negara. Ini mewakili kepentingan Swiss di bidang politik, ekonomi, keuangan dan hukum, serta ilmu pengetahuan, pendidikan dan budaya.
Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Swiss di Indonesia
Saat ini Kedutaan Besar Swiss di Indonesia membuka rekrutmen lowongan kerja untuk dapat bergabung bersama dengan posisi sebagai berikut:
Your duties and responsibilities:
- General cleaning in an apartment of a Swiss diplomat (Cleaning of all interior areas of the apartment
(including living room, guest room, laundry room, toilets, etc.)
- Laundry & ironing of items officially used in the representative area of the house (e.g. table cloth,
napkins, etc.) as well as items belonging to the Swiss diplomatic staff concerned (and his/her family)
- Reporting of maintenance issues to the facility manager of the Embassy as well as to the building
manager/concierge (e.g. any issues related to electricity, plumbing, internet, engineering works, etc.)
- Providing general support before, during and after official events at the apartment (including
flower/decoration, table arrangement, cleanup, etc.)
- Doorwoman/man during official events (responsible for greeting and seeing off guests)
- Taking care of pet in the apartment, for example a dog, etc.
- Minimum Senior High School Degree (SMA) or higher education background
- Service skills, flowers arrangement & decoration skills, sense of details
- Valid driving license for, at least, motor cycle (SIM C)
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience as a housekeeper of an expatriate or in the
- Good English and Bahasa Indonesia skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, able to multi-tasking and meet deadlines
- Dynamic, service oriented and committed personality with high integrity
- Ability to work independent and in a team
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate sporadic higher work loads
- Ownership of own work: good initiative, pro-active, professional, timely & independent management of
own responsibilities, energetic & good health, achievement orientation, problem-solving skills, reliable
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in following through tasks to completion
- Pet friendly towards a dog!
- Women are encouraged to apply
We offer excellent working conditions as well as a competitive salary (IDR 6 – 9 million) with attractive social benefits in a dynamic and international environment.
Tata Cara Melamar:
Interested candidates who fulfill our selection criteria are requested to submit the required FDFA job application form (see our website – job vacancies) along with a motivation letter by e-mail:
With subject line: “Executive Housekeeper – [Your full name]”.
Download Aplication ForM : Please use the FDFA application form (DOCX, 3 Pages, 51.2 kB, English) to submit your job application when any vacancies at the embassy are available.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an assessment. Application Deadline: 05 November 2023.